PAUL D. WIESNER, M.D.
Dr. Wiesner joined the practice in 1986. He and his wife Phyllis had lived in Delta for a number of years and both had been employed as laboratory technicians at Delta County Memorial Hospital and Montrose Memorial Hospital. Dr. Wiesner then went to medical school, specializing in ophthalmology. When the time came to put down roots, they knew that Montrose would be a great place to settle and raise their three children. Dr. Wiesner has always been steadfast in his commitment to meet the eye care needs of the Montrose community. He has also served on The Executive Board and as Chief of Staff of Montrose Memorial Hospital. Phyllis Wiesner has been very active for a number of years in Bosom Buddies, a support organization for breast cancer survivors. Education
- BA Biology Western State College, Gunnison, Colorado 1975
- BS MT, University of Colorado School of Medicine 1976
- MD with Honors, University of Colorado School of Medicine 1982
- Transitional internship, Mercy Hospital, Denver Colorado 1983
- Ophthalmology Residency, University of Colorado 1986
- Diplomate American Board of Ophthalmology 1988